Apartment for sale in Sibiu - 3 rooms, detached - FINISHED KEY - Calea Surii Mici
We offer for sale a detached 3-room apartment, located in the Calea Surii Mici area.
Short description of the apartment for sale in Sibiu:
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor (of 4 floors) and has a usable area of 72.36 sqm. Separate from this space, there is a balcony with an area of 5.6 square meters.
This apartment consists of a hallway of 8.55 sqm, a separate kitchen of 8.82 sqm, a living room of 18.05 sqm, two bedrooms, two bathrooms (5.10 sqm and 2.73 sqm) and a balcony of 5 , 6 mp.
The property will be handed over at the KEY FINISHED stage at the displayed price or in white at the price of 99,888 euros.
At the turnkey finishing stage, the following are included:
- metal door at the entrance;
- wooden doors inside;
- Salamander double glazed windows, with 3 glass sheets + window sills inside and outside;
- Bosch central heating and radiators;
- plastered, plastered walls + white washable in 3 layers, faience;
- self-leveling screed + tiles, parquet;
- fully equipped bathroom;
- electrical installations on positions + sockets, switches;
- water-drain connections in bathrooms and kitchen;
- gas connection;
- balcony with safety glass railing and tiled.
The property is listed and can be bought immediately, both from its own sources and with the help of a loan. The price remains the same regardless of the payment method.
Advantages of apartment for sale in Sibiu:
- new building
- turnkey finished
- totally detached
- 2 yes
- elevator block
- quiet location, 2 km from the center and 4 km from the West Industrial Zone
Apartment location for sale in Sibiu: Calea Surii Mici, an area in full development, appreciated by Sibiu residents, just 2 km from the city center.
The residential complex in which the building is located is beautifully landscaped with paved alleys and sidewalks and green spaces. In the area there are shops, pharmacies, 50 m there is a bus station.
The access roads to the property are 100% arranged and illuminated.
Internal ID: 15405