Industrial for sale in Sibiu

Property ID: 6449
Sale Price:
 500,000 
Property ID:
6449

Usable Area:

800mp

Features

Property ID: 6449
Sale Price: € 500,000 
No of beds:4
Area:Periferie
Floor space:800 sqm
Structure:Brick
Plot size: sqm
Completion date:2000
Last updated: 30 March 2022
Number of views: 674

Description

Commercial space for Sale in the Periphery - Talmaciu area, landmark County Road 105 G.

We offer for sale a hall - consisting of 4 rooms of 80 sqm each, located in Talmaciu.

Utilities: The hall benefits from three-phase current, sewerage, water

The land area is 4000 sqm, free yard approx. 3500 sq.

The access roads to the property are 98% paved, the remaining 2% being paved.

BENEFITS

Suitable PRODUCTION HALL (before it was a mushroom shop)

Land 4000 mp

Easy access


Accepted payment method:
Payment for this industrial space for sale in Sibiu can be made in cash or with the help of a loan. The price remains the same regardless of the method of payment.

Internal ID: 6449.


 We are here to help!

Here's what you need to know before you buy something Click here!
FAQ? Click here!
It is wise to buy through us. Why?
Do you want a bank loan?  Click here  to calculate your monthly rate.
Notary fees - Calculator. 
Click here!

Beautiful people, great realtors!
We know that life is not perfect, but a perfect home makes a difference! We find the ideal home for you and your family.


We are glad to welcome you to any of our working points.Here will always be professional real estate broker glad to offer you assistance.
Sibiu
New Concept Living - Calea Dumbravii nr. 54A- Administrative Quarter
New Concept Living - Calea Dumbravii nr.61 – Sales Office

Alba Iulia
New Concept Living - Bdv. Ferdinand I, nr 52 - Sales Office
Logo

Magdalena Gliga

Marketing Manager

Tax and notary fees

=
RON
No credit
Ordinary mortgage
 First house 4
Buyer fees


Seller fees
0770364243