PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Do you own a home that you can’t live in?
Many homeowners find themselves owning a home that they can’t live in, due to various reasons. Fortunately, this is actually a really good time to have a property on the rental market. One of the biggest decisions you'll make as a landlord is if you should hire a property management company or not.
Whether you bought the property through us or not, we can offer you property management services.
How does this work?
• We deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals
• Collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues
• We pay you the rent even if we don´t have a tenant at the time. We take over all risks and management issues.
• Responding to tenant complaints
• We bring our know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.
• Finally, we are an independent contractor, so you avoid the hassles of being an employer.
When Should You Hire a Serious Property Management Company?
Although at first it may seem expensive, hiring a property management company has many advantages for the property owner.
You should consider hiring a property management company if:
• You have one or more properties for rent. The more rental properties you own and the more units they contain, the more you're likely to benefit from a management company.
• You don't live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live, hiring a property management company can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle by yourself.
• You know sometimes things can get difficult. If you view rental property ownership strictly as an investment and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, consider hiring help to manage your property.
• Your time is limited. If you prefer to spend your time growing your business, including searching for new properties, arranging financing for renovations, or changing your business structure, then a management company may be a good way to spend your money.
Therefore, what’s in it for you?
• Time saving
• Stress free investment
• Even if sometimes we might not find tenants for your property right away, you don’t have to worry. You’ll get 65% of the rental priced no matter what.
How much does it cost?
New Concept Living
has its headquarters in Sibiu, Romania and it has three main branches: real estate brokerage, property management services and real estate project management.
Due to our vast experience on Sibiu real estate market, we can assure you that your property is in good hands. We know everything about the market demand in what concerns the renting of apartments and houses. Therefore, we can establish a fair monthly rental price.
We make your property our main responsibility for 35 % of the monthly rental price.
For instance, if you have a 2-room apartment, downtown Sibiu and you would want to rent it out you will sign a contract with our company and from that moment on it is our full responsibility.
Without having to deal with anything, you can get 245 euros/month (65%) and leave all the problems on us.